Friday, May 20, 2016

What's better than renewable energy?





While brain mapping, I wanted to make sure that as soon as I'm done with it, I end up with terms that help me to find new energy facilities to over come the disadvantages on renewable energy. 
As you see, the darkest inner area ("messy-est") shows, possibly, the main problems that are related to renewable energy which I considered to be important in my process. Moving outwards (onto the "mess")  you'll see the terms which could probably help me over come the problems considered in the inner area. And finally, the outer area ("probably sorted") has terms which I would want to keep in mind while I take care of my problem statement.
For example, if I consider over voltage as a problem, I'll probably put it under power quality management and look forward to grounding conductors as a possible solution. 

Coming to the problem statement, what could be better than renewable energy? What could possibly reduce manpower or machinery? What could possible be as green and clean as the traditional renewable resources? 

Unconventional/alternative renewable energy.

Promising new sources of renewable energy like saltwater, dirt, evaporative energy, piezoelectricity which can be found and produced all around the world can offer us a possible solution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment